The last process time was over 12 minutes ago (at 22 Jul 21 UTC); the server is not processing games until the cause is found and games are given extra time.

Finished: 09 AM Mon 11 May 20 UTC
Private VGB20
2 days /phase
Pot: 70 D - Spring, 1911, Finished
Classic, No messaging, Anonymous players, Draw-Size Scoring, Hidden draw votes
1 excused missed turn
Game drawn
11 May 20 UTC GG guys
11 May 20 UTC GG
11 May 20 UTC Gg
Was wondering if someone was gonna try and stab or something lol
11 May 20 UTC Nah i was just slow on the uptake that the stalemate had been set and that Chaqa wasn't interested in killing off Cap
11 May 20 UTC Ah,gotcha. Yeah, figured I’d offer the Portugal move, and if he said no that was that (even if I’d offer again in spring :P )
11 May 20 UTC oh and I finally get a tiny board top result haha god damn
11 May 20 UTC Boom Shaka laka :P
11 May 20 UTC I didn’t see a reasonable way to eliminate England. If anyone could have been knocked out it was A or I
11 May 20 UTC I didnt even see the support to Portugal lol
11 May 20 UTC Austria had been a loyal enough ally that I didn’t feel like hurting him on a maybe it’ll go down to 3wd or maybe he’ll kill me instead” gambit *shrugs*
11 May 20 UTC England was at 6 WITH Portugal, so Germany grabbing Portugal gives strong odds in that fight, ESPECIALLY if Italy is willing to help out in the west and Austria is willing to force England to waste two units defending STP (or losing STP/nor which is lights out for him)
Just my $0.02 tho
11 May 20 UTC Then the other upside for Germany there (imo) is AI can’t reasonably chop the board in 2wd, so the stronger Northern Power should get into the draw even if AI get a bit greedy over like STP, lvp and maybe Brest or Norway, and even THAT seems more than I’d expect the two of them to grab.
11 May 20 UTC But I wasn’t gonna bother farting around wasting more orders and time and mental energy waiting for that to maybe happen if Germany didn’t want to go through w it, so 4wd was fine by me.
11 May 20 UTC I was worried about having to spend so many units on the stalemate and risk potential 2WD.

I think 4 is fine
11 May 20 UTC GG.

Start Backward Open large map Forward End

Austria
Wusti (1573 D)
Drawn. Bet: 10 D, won: 18 D
10 supply-centers, 10 units
Italy
mhsmith0 (956 D)
Drawn. Bet: 10 D, won: 18 D
9 supply-centers, 9 units
Germany