The last process time was over 12 minutes ago (at 22 Jul 21 UTC); the server is not processing games until the cause is found and games are given extra time.

Finished: 03 PM Thu 04 Jun 20 UTC
Private VGB11
2 days /phase
Pot: 70 D - Spring, 1915, Finished
Classic, No messaging, Anonymous players, Draw-Size Scoring, Hidden draw votes
1 excused missed turn
Game drawn
13 May 20 UTC Spring, 1911: GameMaster: Game was extended due to at least 1 member failing to enter orders and having an excused missed turn available. This has un-readied all orders.
02 Jun 20 UTC What the...
02 Jun 20 UTC I wasn't expecting that to actually cause a draw. Huh.
02 Jun 20 UTC Italy, how come you started coming toward me there instead of going to eliminate Turkey/Russia for the 3WD?
02 Jun 20 UTC That's hilarious
02 Jun 20 UTC I figured this would come down to E/G/I or maybe E/I/T depending on how the next few turns went. A solo seemed unlikely after I didn't go for Tunis.

Biggest mistake was not sending Gascony to Marseilles in Spring 1914. Could have then taken Mar with only using two units instead of three-four being tied up preventing a retreat.
02 Jun 20 UTC lol.

Germany was attacking me up until A1913, so I didn't really feel invited to any three way draw. After that my goal was a E/I/T.

'meme, why didn't you eliminate Russia already around 1909? I think you would have broken through my defense if you would have taken Rumania.
02 Jun 20 UTC Also fairly bizarre to hold T out of ION from A1903 until.. well... I guess he stopped attacking it in 1910? And then was only tapping it up until 1913.
02 Jun 20 UTC My plan was to turtle up in the corner and wait for the draw :D I don't think I ever had the power to actually push you back especially with England clearly being friendly towards you.

Re Russia - I don't think it benefitted me to risk my own position just to knock someone else out of the game, plus that person had been working with me all game :D If people had forced me to attack him by holding out on the draw (and if you'd backed off) I would've but I don't really care much about draw size.
02 Jun 20 UTC Basically when I saw Italy coming at me I was like "oh, am I the only holdout?" and voted draw figuring I wasn't, and then I was :p
02 Jun 20 UTC Gg
02 Jun 20 UTC Shoulda stayed fighting England when Germany was neutral I think
Oh well
02 Jun 20 UTC Didn’t die until 1914 which isn’t the worst outcome as France fighting EG
02 Jun 20 UTC And in different news

/sadly waves goodbye to my points lead in this setup
Our love affair was brief but passionate
I shall miss you deeply
:P
02 Jun 20 UTC GG
02 Jun 20 UTC I really liked Germany giving me so much time to deal with France. Honestly the only reason I stabbed was because I was certain he was about to as well.
02 Jun 20 UTC “I really liked Germany giving me so much time to deal with France. ”
I didn’t like it :(
:P
02 Jun 20 UTC You have no idea how frustrated with you I was Chaqa - but then when I fucked up myself in 1913, I gave up, saw you move North and went to counter. At that point all I wanted was to give Italy the chance to mop up R/T, and lodged my draw vote.

This was the one that got away - you took so long with France, that I couldn't risk stabbing you with any real chance of solo, and the 1913 moves in Italy shut down the last hope :( Maybe more aggression was in order, but I still think I would've fallen short.
03 Jun 20 UTC Why were you frustrated with me? It took so long to crack France because you took forever to come help lol
03 Jun 20 UTC Shoulda allied w me Germany, I’d have been much more grateful for the help :P
03 Jun 20 UTC Do we even play the same games? Get your head out of your arse.
03 Jun 20 UTC (Sorry smithy - that was at the Insufferable Mr Chaqa)
03 Jun 20 UTC I really think we don't sometimes.

Legitimately, what could I have done to frustrate you?
03 Jun 20 UTC Were you upset i didn't give you all my centers?
03 Jun 20 UTC Your problems began in 1906 - figure it out smart arse.
03 Jun 20 UTC Dude, you are impossible.

Start Backward Open large map Forward End

England
Chaqa (4231 D (B))
Drawn. Bet: 10 D, won: 14 D
11 supply-centers, 11 units
Italy
RoganJosh (3358 D (S))
Drawn. Bet: 10 D, won: 14 D
8 supply-centers, 8 units
Germany
Wusti (1573 D)